The successor of the BC-09 is the BC-10 storage unit. It has the same width but taller height, allowing more storage capacity to be offered. There are four hinged doors, instead of two, and a total of four closed compartments are offered to allow categorical utilization. No traditional handles are present, instead a push-to-open, soft-closing mechanism is used. A pair of additional compartments are automatically formed when placed over the bed.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATION
- Dimensions: W211cm x H80cm x D46cm
- This cabinet perfectly matches our horizontal Wall Beds Concept
- Soft Close System
- Provides shelving storage
- The carcass is made from solid 22mm laminated board
- Matt Version: 71.1kg
- Gloss Version: 72kg
- Estimated Direct Home Delivery Time: 3-5 Weeks
ASSEMBLY AND WALL MOUNTING
Wall beds must be fixed directly to a solid structure such as brick, concrete or a solid timber frame. Wall beds must not be fixed to a plasterboard or similar unless there is a solid structure underneath it. Wall fixings for your specific type of wall can be purchased at a local DIY store.