Made from the finest quality of solid laminated board, the CP-01 vertical wall bed is a practical solution for houses with limited floor space. It is built with a locking system to secure the bed within its cabinet, preventing it from opening unless needed to. In addition, the bed is equipped with a self-holding feature, allowing it to remain still in mid-air, if left unattended. Duvet straps are also included and three colours; white matt, white gloss and grey matt are available.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATION
- Dimensions: W155cm x H217cm x D46cm when folded and D237cm when unfolded
- Self-holding feature - stops in any position
- Locking system included to prevent from opening for that extra safety
- Spring mechanism
- Duvet holding straps included - no need to make the bed
- The carcass is made from solid 22mm laminated board
- Matt Version: 158kg
- Gloss Version: 166kg
- Estimated Direct Home Delivery Time: 3-5 Weeks
ASSEMBLY AND WALL MOUNTING
Wall beds must be fixed directly to a solid structure such as brick, concrete or a solid timber frame. Wall beds must not be fixed to a plasterboard or similar unless there is a solid structure underneath it. Wall fixings for your specific type of wall can be purchased at a local DIY store.