The CP-03 is designed with extra safety measures, allowing it to be usable not just by adults but also teenagers. For houses with limited space, or studio apartments, this bed provides maximum comfort, convenience and security. With a self-holding feature to prevent falling, and a locking system to keep it safe within its cabinet, the CP-03 surpasses the expectations with its marvellous quality. Duvet straps are also included.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATION
- Dimensions: W104cm x H217cm x D46cm when folded and D237cm when unfolded
- Self-holding feature - stops in any position
- Locking system included preventing from opening for that extra safety
- Spring mechanism
- Duvet holding straps included - no need to make the bed
- The carcass is made from solid 22mm laminated board
- Matt Version: 133kg
- Gloss Version: 139kg
- Estimated Direct Home Delivery Time: 3-5 Weeks
ASSEMBLY AND WALL MOUNTING
Wall beds must be fixed directly to a solid structure such as brick, concrete or a solid timber frame. Wall beds must not be fixed to a plasterboard or similar unless there is a solid structure underneath it. Wall fixings for your specific type of wall can be purchased at a local DIY store.