A two-sleeper horizontal wall bed with a locking system, a mid-air self-holding feature and spring mechanism. The CP-04 is made from solid and sturdy laminated board for strength and durability. It includes two duvet straps to keep the bed made at all times, perfect for rushed early mornings. This bed is available in several colour variants; minimalist white matt, the glamourous white gloss or the sophisticated grey matt.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATION
- Dimensions: W215cm x H160cm x D46cm when folded and D177cm when unfolded
- Self-holding feature - stops in any position
- Locking system included preventing from opening for that extra safety
- Spring mechanism
- Duvet holding straps included - no need to make the bed
- The carcass is made from solid 22mm laminated board
- Matt Version: 162kg
- Gloss Version: 168kg
- Estimated Direct Home Delivery Time: 3-5 Weeks
ASSEMBLY AND WALL MOUNTING
Wall beds must be fixed directly to a solid structure such as brick, concrete or a solid timber frame. Wall beds must not be fixed to a plasterboard or similar unless there is a solid structure underneath it. Wall fixings for your specific type of wall can be purchased at a local DIY store.