The medium-sized CP-05 has two long handles at the front for easier handling and a self-holding feature for safety. It is equipped with a locking system to keep the bed secure within its cabinet and comes packed with a pair of duvet straps so the user no longer needs to worry about an unmade bed. Its carcass is a solid, 22mm laminated board whilst the colour options include white matt, white gloss or grey matt.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATION
- Dimensions: W215cm x H139cm x D46cm when folded and D157cm when unfolded
- Self-holding feature - stops in any position
- Locking system included preventing from opening for that extra safety
- Spring mechanism
- Duvet holding straps included - no need to make the bed
- The carcass is made from solid 22mm laminated board
- Matt Version: 151kg
- Gloss Version: 159kg
- Estimated Direct Home Delivery Time: 3-5 Weeks
ASSEMBLY AND WALL MOUNTING
Wall beds must be fixed directly to a solid structure such as brick, concrete or a solid timber frame. Wall beds must not be fixed to a plasterboard or similar unless there is a solid structure underneath it. Wall fixings for your specific type of wall can be purchased at a local DIY store.