FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Dimensions: W198cm x H176cm x D98cm
- The distance (bed clearance height) between the bottom and the top bed is 52cm.
- The distance of the top mattress from the floor - 125cm
- The distance of the bottom mattress from the floor - 16cm
- Height - 24cm
- Distance between each rail - 6cm
- Height - 63cm
- Distance between each rail - 5cm
- Width - 40.5cm
- Distance between the ladder steps - 20cm
- The cot can be converted into a normal bed by exchanging the front safety guard for a basic side panel - included in the packaging
- Height level of the sleeping area in the cot bed is not adjustable
- The ladder is universal, it can be assembled on either side
- These beds can be taken apart and used as two separate beds.
- Made of solid pine wood
- The slatted bed base is included - made of pine wood
- Both beds are standard single size - 190cm x 90cm
- Maximum weight limit per bed - 90kg
- Recommended age for cot bed is from 8 months old and for the top bed is from 6 years old.
- Weight: 65kg
- Estimated Direct Home Delivery Time: 8 Weeks
Our beds can be purchased:
- Without Mattresses
- With Foam Mattresses - increased hardness (resistant of deformation) with cotton zipper cover. You will receive:
- 2 foam mattresses - 190cm x 90cm x 8cm
- With Foam/Bonnell Mattresses - made of Bonnell sprung and foam with zipper cover. You will receive:
- 2 Bonnell mattresses - 190cm x 90cm x 13cm
Please be aware the recommended mattresses height is 13cm to avoid the child getting out of the cot bed.
- Choice of 4 colours: Pine, White, Grey or Graphite.
- Choose a colour that lets the grain detail shine through to provide you with a fuller coverage (but not 100%).
- Painted with three-layered spray water-based paint rather than with a solvent-based paint to make sure your child is safe from any health harm.
Our bunk beds are made to order, based on the colours and ladder placement (if applicable) provided by the customer.